(no subject)
Feb. 12th, 2004 01:02 pm| Choose a band/or artist and answer only in song TITLES by that band:: | Indigo Girls |
| Are you female or male:: | Sister |
| Describe yourself:: | The Girl With The Weight Of The World In Her Hands |
| How do some people feel about you:: | Hey Kind Friend |
| How do you feel about yourself:: | Mystery |
| Describe your ex girlfriend/boyfriend:: | Tried To Be True |
| Describe your current girlfriend/boyfriend:: | Love Will Come To You and Everything in Its Own Time |
| Describe where you want to be:: | Get Out the Map |
| Describe what you want to be:: | Closer To Fine |
| Describe how you live:: | Hope Alone |
| Describe how you love:: | Blood And Fire |
| Share a few words of wisdom:: | It's Alright |
Bands // Song Titles brought to you by BZOINK!
And now a couple of questions they didn't ask that came to mind as I was skimming a list of song titles:
Whose journal made me decide to do this particular meme: Andy
Which song title from this band would he want to use: Prince Of Darkness
Which title did I want to use but just didn't fit: Pushing The Needle Too Far
How do I feel about my mom's TMI: I Don't Wanna Know
It gets more like RHPS callbacks after that, so I'll stop, but it's certainly food for thought.